Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::Read this EVERYONE::: Hello everyone, And welcome to Shinobi Legends 2.0 Since we are restarting..or coming back from the dead everyone needs to remake their Ninja. At the time All ranks are open, but i would recommend on reading all the rules before doing so. Thanks and have a good time here.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
ADMINS
FOUNDER
Danzo Hozuki Avatar Rpg 20112600104
MODERATORS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero Sukio
Top Genin

PostSubject: Avatar Rpg   Avatar Rpg I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Chapter One: Finding The Avatar

One hundred years after Avatar Aang died and the Fire lord died all the Nation went in to chaos but after regaining normality two new Nations appear Light Kingdom and Shadow Nation and the Light Kingdom gaining their alliance with Earth and Water and Air, Fire and the Shadow Nation started to plan a war to take over the world now they have greater power, Fire and Shadow plan to Wage their war on Light Kingdom first, but the Shadow king and Queen find out that their son the Shadow Prince Azalel has gone missing but in reality he left to be on his own not wanting to be part of the upcoming war but he knew he had to stop them by finding the Avatar and making a team and find the new Avatar which was missing in the Northern Seas so he would need teaching the six elements and the few Sub elements. Azalel was a Shadow and Lightning bender so he needed to find the other Benders. It’s a race against time before Azalel will be found out and taken back to his Nation will you help him find the Avatar and a Team to teacher the avatar. It’s up to you.

http://avatar.boards-directory.com/portal.htm
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Advertisement-
Jump to: